Learn to throw on a potter's wheel with Gail.
Pottery Classes for All Ages
Gail has taught Pottery & Sculpture classes for all ages in a variety of environments. She taught at The Art School of Peterborough from 2007-2010, Lakefield College School as well as several adult and children's Pottery Classes in her home studio.
Gail now continues to teach all ages in her studio in Lakefield, Ontario.
Pottery & Sculpture in Clay classes with The English Potter begin first week of October -- 2-hour weekly classes, mornings 10-12pm, afternoons 2-4pm and evenings 6-8pm. Book your space now! Deposit is required.
Whether you're a beginner just getting started with pottery or a serious hobbyist looking to refine their skills, Gail has a class suited to your individual needs.
Beginner & Intermediate Levels
- small, informal classes
- plenty of individual attention
- max of 4 people
- Enroll at any time
mornings - 10-12pm
afternoons - 2-4pm
evenings - 6-8pm
Children can release their creativity in our classes designed especially for kids.
- From 7 years.
- Practice on the potters wheel and hand building sculptural work.
- Often theme based, Christmas, Mothers/Fathers Day, Valentines etc.
- Every Saturday morning 10.00 - 12.00.
- Blocks of three classes @ $80 + tax per child.
- Contact Gail for schedule.